The oral exam also known as oral test is a practice in many schools and disciplines in which the teacher gives the exams in questions or topic form and students are need to answers and presents the speech in classroom. This is done in all school and students are compulsory to take part in it.
PURPOSE OF ORAL TEST
Oral test is done by all school to measure the students capabilities on how fluently they can speak and understand the language.
HOW ORAL TEST CONDUCTED.
Students will be given a few topics to choose by their respective teachers. They will be given a shortage time to prepare their task to present in the class. This oral test will be conducted 2 times in one year, first is individually and another will be in groups. The marks will be given to the student according their performance and the percentages of the marks will be add on their mid term exam and final exam respectively .
- Students will have chances to choose their own topic.
- Duration of time for presentation are short.
- Students are able to practice their tasks before presenting
- Enable to see classmates performances
- Question was already known earlier
WAYS TO IMPROVE ORAL TEST