UPSR FOR YEAR SIX STUDENTS
Primary School Achievement Test or also known as Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah is a national examination taken by year six primary student. Students are required to take five subjects and the results will be announced at the end of year.
HOW IT IS CONDUCTED
Students will be sitting at the exam hall and do their exam. The exams will be in objectives and subjective.
ADVANTAGES OF UPSR
· Primary school can experienced the first national exam before entering for secondary level
· Students can know about their abilities and knowledge about their education
· Students those who gets good grade will be having a chance to enter cluster or high performances school to pursue their secondary.
DISADVANTAGES OF UPSR
· This exam may be stressful for some students.
· Competition between students will be occurs to get the good grades in exam.
· For lower grade students will be dejected from entering a good school for secondary.
WAYS TO IMPROVE UPSR
· Teacher should guide every student equally and make them understand about the format of exam.
· Students should get prepared well by their parents, teacher and others by bringing them for extra classes or motivation classes
· The questions prepared for UPSR exam should be equivalent to the level of students to cope with it and not too difficult and government should be wise and not letting any papers to be leaked.